Is your Disaster Recovery plan fit for purpose?
Complete the survey and we'll send you the results and a whitepaper
Could your business cope with a loss of data - and return to normality within a matter of hours? Whether you're dealing with changing legislation, the threat of hackers, or a natural threat such as fire or flood, the need for a robust plan has never been greater.
Take our 2-minute survey below, to see how your current plan measures up and receive a copy of the survey results, plus a whitepaper providing guidance for using tape and cloud-based back-up services to ensure your company is ready for any eventuality
Ready to start?
What makes Iron Mountain a trusted partner for data protection and recovery?
- Our track record of enabling business to recover from disasters and disruption is unmatched in the industry
- Our services embody best practices in security, custody, transport and delivery, with enterprise-class service reliability
- Our offsite tape vaulting reduces risk and cost by ensuring data is available and accessible when and where you need it
- Our LiveVault online server backup provides a fully managed cloud data protection service with proactive remote administration and monitoring
- In short, with Iron Mountain, you’re ready for anything